$279.00 flat rate includes:
- Delivery and Pickup.
- 10 days rental; $3.00 for each additional day.
- 2 tons of debris; anything over 2 tons is $40 per ton prorated.
Call for the best pricing and service. Credit can be extended to qualified contractors.
We also offer customized service for businesses that may require long term service. Please call for quote at (864) 804-8740.
- Containers delivered within 24 hours.
- Containers are emptied, when full, and returned.
- No delivery fee
- Single load or regular service
- No contracts to sign
Terms of service and Conditions
(please review all)
- All services are provided C.O.D. -- unless you have an approved credit application on file.
- C.O.D. means to "pay in advance' for services rendered.
- An extra charge will apply when any items from a load must be recycled.
- Weights in excess of 2 tons will incur an additional $40.00 per ton prorated charge to cover the disposal fee at the landfill.
- Maximum weight capacity is 3 tons.
- Containers must not be over-filled by either weight or bulk.
- Containers may be retained up to 7 days at no additional charge, then any additional days will be charged a $3 per day rental charge.
- There is a flat $50.00 fee if access to the container is blocked or if the container is not used.
- EZ Rolloff Containers, LLC, is not responsible for damage to driveways or sidewalks.
- Keep loads slightly below the top of the container. South Carolina state law requires that we place a tarp on top.
- Avoid overweight loads by not including large amounts of dirt or concrete in your load.
- Load any appliances near the rear door.
- Fluids and liquids (anything that flows) -- including paint cans that contain paint.
- Hazardous or infectious waste material including medical waste and pesticides.
- Propane tanks.
- Large tree stumps.